Fleet Manager Job Detail
Skidabrader is looking for a full time Fleet Manager. See below for details.
Please note due to our members being out in the field we do not accept phone calls for employment opportunities, please submit your resume as follows.
EXPERIENCED FLEET MANAGER FOR REPAIR OF ROADWAYS
Salary negotiable ($60-80K annually, bonuses, health and benefits)
At Skidabrader we utilize our world class specialized pavement texturing equipment to improve the safety and skid resistance of North America’s highways, bridges, and airport runways. We are currently looking for someone with heavy equipment operating experience to join our team traveling to various locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and benefits. Pay scale is determined by experience. Please include your salary requirements.
Skidabrader is seeking a Fleet Manager to help oversee the trucks and drivers in our fleet. In this role, you will coordinate necessary repairs to our vehicles as well as preventative maintenance. If too many repairs are needed, you will also help procure new or replacement vehicles. You must be willing to travel. As part of your employee management duties, you will schedule drivers, ensure they are qualified according to DOT regulations. While a bachelor’s degree is not required, we do expect applicants to have fleet maintenance experience. Please add salary requirements with resume. you will work from one of our offices in Detroit,
San Diego, Phoenix or Ruston.
Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Schedule and oversee drivers in our specialized 50+ equipment and truck fleet
· Coordinate repairs and preventative maintenance
· Procure new vehicles as needed
· Oversee incident reporting
· Annual vehicle and driver inspections
· Ensure employee and vehicle compliance with DOT regulation
· Knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations
· Works with outside vendor as main point of contact to maintain and update Drive Qualification files, as well as our hard copy and server files, vehicle licensing and registration for apportioned vehicles, and maintain add or remove apportioned vehicles from the program IFTA/IRP filings
· Must be willing to travel
· Organizational and administrative skills